So what is a brand and why do I need one?
The foundation of your brand is your logo, and each of your public platforms (websites, social media, print collateral, and other promotional material) should consistently incorporate your logo and other brand elements. Simply put, your logo and your branding is your promise to your audience, serving to remind them of what they can expect from you in each and every encounter.
- 4X more successful than “like” companies or competitors who have no clarity in messaging, positioning, and brand identity
- Employees are 40% less likely to be absent
- Employees are 24% less likely to leave their job (high-turnover industries)
- Employees are 59% less likely to leave their job (low-turnover industries)
- Employees have 28% lower impact on shrinkage (inventory loss or damage)
- Employees are 70% less likely to have a safety incident
- 40% better overall quality of work
- 10% better overall customer satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty
- 17% increase in productivity
- 20% increase in sales
- 21% increase in profitability
Belief in the mission and alignment in values are necessary for employee engagement – so, if those are things that we don’t have clearly defined for our employees to engage directly with and become passionate about; then we are directly contributing to our own employee disengagement.